Sunday 22 July 2012

Nameless Guy, More Drama

Hey Guys! I know it's been about 3 weeks since I wrote a post about Nameless Guy. Since then I have gone through many different emotions; I felt guilty, I hated him, I regretted that night etc. Yet, at the same time, i fancied him.

I met him a few times since which, at the beginning, made me feel really awkward. However, those initial feelings passed fairly quickly. We went back to being friends (without benefits). Our arrangement of course didn't help me. In fact, it made me fancy him even more. It was so frustrating!

With time, all those crazy feelings passed....
 until last night.....

Last night was when I learned him and his girlfriend had a huge fight. I have minimum details about what went down, all i know was that it all occurred last week and they broke up. There you go, more drama in my life. What did they fight about? Its killing me. I have to know, was it because of me? Did she find out? It's so hard to know if all came out about that fateful night. I hope it didn't. Nobody knew about what happened (well not that i knew of anyway). There was just the one person who had suspicions about it; my ex. Yes, things always seem to work out in the worst way possible for me. I am so unlucky.

Anyway, now I am so confused. What should I do? I dont want to get a reputation as the one who he cheated on her with.

 Oh, another weird thing about the whole situation; me and his girlfriend (well I suppose I should call her his ex now) share the same birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment