Tuesday 3 July 2012

Summer Fun

Since I have finished school for good (sorry but I feel like rubbing it in!) I have been on a complete high. For the past few summers I have always promised to have an absolutely mental summer. However, it never lives up to expectations. This year, on the other hand, I have got off to a great start. Maybe, its because I’m going to college next year or the fact that I’m turning 18 that has really motivated me to go out at least twice every weekend. The fact that I have money from a summer job could also contribute to my more active social life.

Anyway, to celebrate my good mood, I have decided to make a few playlists for my Ipod.

 Here’s playlist 1. It’s full of brilliantly cringe-worthy, fun, uplifting and girly songs.
 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
 Hot and Cold – Katy Perry
 Holloback girl – Gwen Stefani
 From Paris to Berlin - Infernal
 Boom Boom Boom – The Venga Boys
 Amarillo – Tony Christy
 5000miles – The Proclaimers
 we like to party – The Venga Boys
 Hey Mickey! – Toni Basil
 We go together – Grease
 Footloose – Kenny Loggins
 Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
 Honey Honey – ABBA
 Voulez vous - ABBA
 Barbie Girl - Aqua
 The Macarena – Los Del Rio
 Man I feel like a woman – Shania Twain
 Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham
 Wannabe – Spice Girls
 Everytime We Touch - Cascada
 The Ketchup Song - Asereje
 Were Going to Ibiza – The Venga Boys
 Cotton-Eyed Joe – Rednex
 Don’t Stop Movin’ – S Club 7
 She’s a Maniac – Flashdance
 I Need a Hero – Bonnie Tyler


I am happy to reassure you that Playlist 2 is far less embarrassing and does not contain any of my guilty pleasures!
 5 Years Time – Noah and the Whale
 Times Like These – Foo Fighters
 Kids – MGMT
 Nanana – My Chemical Romance
 Kiss Me – Sixpence None the Richer
 Smells like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
 Song 2 – Blur
 Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
 Teenagers – My Chemical Romance
 San Diego Song – The Coronas
 Welcome Home – Radical Face
 Wheels – Foo Fighters
 1983 – Neon Trees
 Wake Up – Arcade Fire
 Little Lion Man – Mumford and Sons
 Save the World – Swedish House Mafia
 Penny Lane – The Beatles
 Something Good Can Work – Two Door Cinema Club
 Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
 Addicted to Progress – The Coronas

No comments:

Post a Comment