Wednesday 2 January 2013

2012 What a year!

Hey Guys!
I know its been ages since I posted last (sorry about that). Anyway, its a new year which we all know means new resolutions. And before you ask, yes my new years resolution was to use my blog more often.

Just a quick review of the last year:
So last year was a busy year for both me and my sister. It was quite a good year tho. Here's just a list of things that happened:
1. I completed the LC
 2. I visited London
3. I started college (and I absolutely love it!).
4. We survived the apocalypse ( or maybe we didn't and we somehow got transported into a parallel universe without knowing about it! In my opinion, the second option seems much more interesting).
 5. I realised alot less happened than I had thought so I'm just going to abandon my list (sorry about that).

I also started learning Spanish this year. Its loads of fun. Me encanto espanol ( I hope thats right, Im only a beginner, go easy on me!).

Anyway, I'm going to leave ye with this band BenevolenceOfficial. I advise all of you to check them out. They are fellow Irish cailini and absolutely Fantastic!!! All their songs are original and available on YouTube.


 I also promise that this year will be just as dramatic as last year except this time I promise to keep ye up to date on it all. After all, who can resist a bit of gossip or drama. It makes life far more fun and exciting.
Yours Truly,
The Featherhead herself!
xOx

No comments:

Post a Comment