Friday 4 January 2013

The question of "Ex's"

Hey Guys!

Over the past few days, hanging out with the girlies, the question of ex's came up. Before you go off day dreaming about your prince charming (or Cinderella, whatever the case may be), I'm not talking about kisses. I hate to disappoint you but I'm talking about the ex-boyfriend/girlfriend! I know, dont get me started is what your thinking about, isnt it? Well just give me a chance...

I want to know what the deal is when it comes to hooking up with another persons ex. Ex's come in all different shapes and kinds. There's the "lets still be friends" type, the "awkward" ones, the "clingy" ones, then theres those who make you feel so insignificant, blah blah blah... (sorry you know how I love making lists!). Anyway, what would you think if someone you knew got with your ex? I know that is a situation that many people get really upset and angry about, but should we? I mean, why?

I suppose, I'm just ranting now, but I feel that some people are just too hung up on their ex especially girls. They still want to take some control over them and get really angry when their ex moves on. They need to get over themselves. The other person has moved on. No point dwelling on the past. With guys, these situations just seems to be easier. All my guy friends find it hilarious when two girls have a fight because "she went off with my ex!" I mean, how could she do that?... ugh sometimes I feel like screaming "get over it". Why are you trying to get in the way of other people's happiness? After all, in 5 years time these people could be married with a child on the way.  Nobody will no unless they give it a chance!

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is sometimes people need to back off. They are only making the situation worse. Why do people make things so complicated? Maybe I just like to see the black and white in everything. I like think two people break up it wasnt meant to be. Do I make sense?

Frustrated Featherhead....
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment