Tuesday 19 June 2012

Bucket Lists!




Hi guys! I was routing through my room today (in an attempt to do the impossible – tidy it). I found a bucket list that I had started a few years ago. It was only short but I decided I would complete it. There was also a lot of stuff I wanted to take off it because lets face it, I have grown past the stage where I want to visit Santa in Lapland.
A bucket list is a list of things people want to do before they “kick the bucket” (just in case you didn’t know). It’s basically a list of the things people want to accomplish in life. My advice is, if you want to live life to the fullest, make a bucket list! There fun and it’s easy to check things off when you’ve completed them!


Below is my bucket list, as it stands at the moment but I hope to expand on it in the future.
  1. Travel to a third world country and help those in need.
  2. Travel the world
  3. Finish violin grades
  4. Finish piano grades
  5. Go sky-diving
  6. Run a half marathon
  7. Train to be a lifeguard
  8. Learn to play various instruments (I won’t name them all because the list is too long! I’m hopeful but not necessarily realistic)
  9. Write a song
  10.  Swim with dolphins
  11. Go on a helicopter ride
  12. Travel in a hot air balloon
-feather head 1    <3

 Hey! So when my sister found her old bucket list the other day, it was funny to see all the cringe-worthy things a 12 year old girl wants to do in life! I began thinking about what was on my bucket list. I thought it would be a great idea to write it in this blog.
The last bucket list I made only consisted of two items. I know, it’s a bit pathetic. Also I thought I should let you know I’m not a spoilt brat who owns everything or who has done everything I always wanted to do. I’m just very ‘choosy’ on what to put in it. My new and improved list is still very small but it is double the length.
  1. Ride in a hot air balloon
  2. Ride a motorbike
  3. Read Ulysses by James Joyce
  4. Kiss a french guy
 I know the last one seems a bit ridiculous but it was inspired by another blog (the adventures of an Anglo slut in Paris) I was reading earlier! If anybody wants to give me suggestions on how to fill up my list please feel free to comment!

-Feather head 2     -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment