Wednesday 27 June 2012

Nameless guy encounter part 1

I am a seventeen year old girl on the night of my debs/graduation/prom.  It’s meant to be one of the best days of your life.  For me, it was a recipe for disaster, just another way to create drama in my life.  As if I hadn’t enough of that already…

So as nights out go, it was a pretty good one.  My friend had a free house in the centre of the town.  He was a brave guy, if you ask me, offering beds to drunken teenagers instead of sending them home again.

After the night-club, we staggered up to the house only to continue the crack and drinking that was had up until then. As the night went on, I was sat beside nameless guy.

Nameless guy is about a year older than I was. I know him from school and other nights out. Nameless guy is tall and slightly thin with rugged good looks and brown messy curls in his medium length hair. He is a confident, lady’s-man kind who never takes the rules too serious. And if you were to ask me he was ‘my type’, he was!  I usually go for a confidant, slightly rebellious and easy-going kind of guy! He ticked all the boxes!

Anyway, as the night went on he got flirty, telling me of how I looked gorgeous and making fun of me. I cant say I didn’t enjoy all the extra attention, I mean how could I not? He was gorgeous!

Eventually, after waiting up all night, some began to get tired while others left and went home. There was only a handful of people awake at 8 O’clock in the morning. We took our places around the couch, nameless guy lying on the floor between the coffee table and couch. I was sitting on the end of the couch. Once I saw a bigger place opening up I lunged at it. I was enjoying the comfort until without warning I was pushed off. I landed on top of nameless guy on the ground in a fit of laughter. I know this sounds pathetic but due to the lack of space and the limited flexibility in my dress, I was unable to get up (I also could have been a little drunk!). Anyway nameless guy and I lay huddled up on the ground chatting and laughing amongst ourselves.

I don’t remember how we ended up alone in the room. All of a sudden everyone seemed to have disappeared! Then that’s when it happened. I looked into his eyes and…

This was our little secret; it was exciting like the first time on a roller coaster. It got the same adrenaline rush! I loved tiptoeing around upstairs while the others lay in bed unaware of our actions! I loved the way we had to whisper, how we had to sneak around the house and how we hid when we heard even a creak on the stairs.

But like all good things it had to come to an end! Suddenly the whole house was awake again. I dashed out of the bedroom where we had been hiding and took cover in the bathroom. There I pretended to be doing my teeth. It was a close call! But that wasn’t the end of the story…

No comments:

Post a Comment