Wednesday 20 June 2012

Just some nail art ideas

OK, so I’m kind of obsessed with doing nail art. I think it’s just one of those things! Guys think it’s pointless whereas girls love it. I personally think it looks really elegant and it shows you actually made an effort (or maybe that’s just me). Anyway, up until recently I picked my nails. My nails were short stubby and brittle (not very attractive, to say the least). That didn’t stop me from buying all the pretty colorful polishes. Every time I had great intentions to let them grow but they were nothing but false hopes! I had a press full of nail polish and nothing to use them on. Recently I stopped all those bad habits and actually stayed dedicated. . So once they were long enough I painted them quite often. This strengthened them and now I own beautiful, long, healthy looking nails. By the way a note to any nail pickers reading this, keep researching nice things to do with your nails. It will encourage you to let them grow. I research nail art on the Internet all the time (there are also some very good nail blogs if you have time to look them up!). I do my best to keep up with the latest trends and wouldn't mind setting some trends myself! There are endless possibilities. I hope you enjoy looking at my pictures and nail designs. I would love to hear your comments. Also I like to have a theme when I’m doing my nails so any ideas would be greatly appreciated for future ideas. featherhead 1 <3 Please keep in mind that my nails were still growing at this stage. There a lot better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment